Our palliative care services are available even at the time the patient is diagnosed with the illness. You can trust that our professional interdisciplinary team can work in conjunction with the curative treatments that you are getting. You will enjoy the benefits of palliative care especially in times where your chronic illness such as neurological disease, cancers, and heart failure will limit you in the daily activities you need to do. Through palliative care, our health team will provide intensive care so that you can live pain and symptom free as much as possible.
You can enjoy the different palliative care services being offered by Autumncare Health Services which usually includes the following:
- In-home delivery of physical care services such as relief of symptoms like vomiting, shortness of breath, and whatnot.
- Delivery of needed equipment to aid in the care provision at your home.
- Provision of needed emotional, psychological, and spiritual support.
- Coordination of your plan of care between your primary care physician and various agencies such as clinics, nursing facility, and hospice institution.
- Ongoing evaluation of the effectiveness of the plan of care.
Autumncare Health Services provides palliative care services that are tailored to the unique needs of the physical condition of the patient. We also employ a family-centric approach to care so that families can take a part in the care provision and at the same time enjoy needed emotional support. Please call us at 281-494-0228, so our staff on the line can assist you in your inquiries and give you a wider perspective about the kind of palliative care which we offer.