Hospice Care is designed for patients and family who need support during the final days of life. The care philosophy is anchored on the provision of comfort so that the patient can have quality of life in their last days. This kind of care is usually suggested when death is imminent. The goal of hospice care is to make sure that the patient will have continued enjoyment of the social activities available, improvement of physical comfort, and engagement with the immediate surroundings. The delivery of care is holistic and it uniquely addresses the unmet needs and wishes of the patient and family. Interdisciplinary team members provide support to the patient and family and ensure that dignity is preserved during the patient’s last days.
The usual services you can benefit from hospice care are the following:
- Provides necessary spiritual, psychosocial, and emotional support to the patient.
- Manages symptoms and pain being felt.
- Helps the family in taking care of the patient.
- Delivers needed drugs, equipment, and supplies that the patient needs.
- Provides support to the family in times of grief.
For your hospice care needs, you can trust that Autumncare Health Services will give you quality result so you can live in comfort. To know more about the hospice care services that we offer, you may call us at 281-494-0228. Our hospice care specialists are waiting on the line to assist you further.