Grief is a normal response by persons and families to the loss such as death. It should be noted that the grief experience varies and is dependent on the support system that is available. Thus, accessing the available resources to help you with your grieving process will allow you to cope healthily. There is really no exact timetable as to how long will you be experiencing grief, it could last for months and even years. The most important thing to consider is that you need to accept that it is a natural process such that you allow adjustments to happen to your life after a loss has occurred.
- Assistance in the memorial services being planned.
- Group and individual support in the grieving process.
- Coordination with available community resources that will help you in your grief.
- Spiritual care provision (per request).
- Hospice and post death care so that healing is hastened.
- Instillation of hopefulness through education and support.
- Health and wellness programs to reinvigorate your lifestyle.
Autumncare Health Services is here so that you can have a listening ear in your saddest moments. Through our services, you can benefit from the bereavement education that our experienced staff can render to you. You can expect that our services will allow you to gain peace and attain healing in your mind, body, and spirit. You may avail of this service by calling our hotline at 281-494-0228.